Services & Rates
Areas of Practice
- Life Transitions
- Job Loss
- Work-Related Stressors
- Return to Work
- Stress Management
- Grief & Loss
- Communication Skills
- Assertiveness Skills
- Problem Solving
- Goal Setting
- Sexuality & Coming Out
- Career Exploration
- Post-Secondary Exploration
Telephone Counselling, $120
Online Video Counselling, $130
In-Person Counselling, $140
I use a holistic approach to counselling that incorporates the many components of a person’s health.
- Bio-Psycho-Social-Spiritual Model
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy (CBT)
- Strengths-Based Counselling
- Supportive Counselling
- Systems Theory
Frequently Asked Questions
Late Cancellation and No Show
Please note a 50% charge of the full session fee will be charged for late cancellations with less than 24 hours notice or a no show
What is your payment process?
- Free initial 15-minute telephone conversation
- Cash, PayPal, and Email Transfer accepted
- I do not accept credit cards
Please note payment must be made prior to the session for telephone or video counselling.
What if I have extended health benefits?
The services of an RCSW and RCC may be reimbursed as part of your insurance benefit plan.
I will put my registration number on the official receipt that you can use to receive a reimbursement if RSCW (#03228) or RCC (#15358) are covered in your benefits.
The services of a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW) are:
- GST exempt
- Tax-deductible as a health care expense with the Canada Revenue Agency
- I am a Registered Clinical Social Worker (RCSW) in good standing with the BC College of Social Workers. I will issue an official receipt with my registration number (#03228) upon payment.
- I am also a Registered Clinical Counsellor (RCC) with the BC Association of Clinical Counsellors. I will issue an official receipt with my registration number (#15358) upon payment.
- The services of an RCSW and RCC may be reimbursed as part of your insurance benefit plan.
Which languages do you speak?
I am fluent in English and have good understanding and basic speaking knowledge of Punjabi. I cannot read or write Punjabi.
Full translation services in Punjabi are available through the use of an interpreter who was a former Punjabi Language teacher ($50.00 per hour additional fee).
Do you take ICBC claims?
Yes, I do a lot of ICBC counselling.
What other counselling programs do you offer?
I am an approved counsellor with the First Nations Health Authority.
I am an approved affiliate counsellor with many Employee Assistance Programs (EAP). Contact me to check to see if I am registered with your EAP service provider.
Book a Counselling Session
Fill out the form below to begin the session booking process or feel free to call or email me. I’ll be in touch within two business days.
Call: 604-842-7340 I Email: firstname.lastname@example.org